Electric shock - not poison - may have killed Czech mother & daughter in Egypt

A Czech mother and daughter who died under mysterious circumstances while vacationing in Egypt last year, may have died from electric shock, news website iDnes reports, citing an anonymous source apparently close to the investigation. Earlier, there was speculation the two, aged 36 and eight, had been poisoned; the husband and father, Petr Kramný, is charged with their murder and has been remanded in custody. He has denied any wrongdoing and filed a complaint with Ostravá’s regional court challenging his detention.

Author: Jan Velinger