Hundreds of children evacuated from school due to gas scare
Firemen evacuated some six hundred children from a primary school in Karlovy Vary on Wednesday due to a potential gas leak. The measure was taken after the children began saying they were not feeling well. Five were taken to hospital with minor signs of poisoning, however police say none of the children are at risk. The gas was found to have merely wafted in to the school from outside and the children were allowed back in after the building was ventilated.