Foreign minister expresses condolences for London attack
Czech Foreign minister Lubomír Zaorálek has condemned and offered condolences for the latest attack in London. Around six people were killed and around 50 injured in a van and stabbing attack in the London Bridge and Borough Market district of the city on Saturday night. The attackers used the van to run down people and later attacked with knives. Reports said three attackers had been shot. Czech interior minister, Milan Chovanec, said later that there was no need to call a meeting of the government's State Emergency Council or change the country's security level, currently at level one on a one to three scale, with three the highest.