Explosion at fuel storage facility kills two

An explosion at a fuel storage facility in the town of Česká Lípa at midday on Friday killed two people and seriously injured two others. The injured men were airlifted to hospital, one with 20-30 percent burns and possibly a broken spine and pelvis, the other in a very critical condition with 70 percent burns. The two dead were reportedly crushed by a tank which fell on them after the explosion. The blast wave could be felt 400 metres from the explosion site. The cause of the accident is being investigated.