Another man dies of methanol poisoning
A man has died in the Frýdek-Místek region after drinking liquor with excessive amounts of methanol, the postmortem confirmed on Thursday. He is the 35th victim of methanol poisoning in the Czech Republic since the outbreak began in early September. But there have been only three victims since the beginning of the month. So far, 21 people have died from methanol poisoning in the Frýdek-Místek region. Another man who drank spiked alcohol is currently being treated in a hospital.